- 36 uur
- Onbepaalde tijd
- Uitzenden / Payroll
- Tijdelijk contract
If not now….then when?
Wat ga je doen?
As a Coordinator Palencel you are, as a cooperating foreman, responsible for the conditioning, storage and picking process of raw materials. You lead a team of 2-8 colleagues. You know better than anyone how to facilitate, guide and coach this team.
Your duties and responsibilities include:
- You set priorities, give directions and monitor quality, safety and progress
- You are independently deployable at all workplaces within the Palencel
- You will be responsible for distributing work among your team, making sure that all processes like, Picking, replenishments, filling the conditioning rooms, inventory are timely performed and results are achieved.
- Timely notification of technical problems
- Ensure that the workplace and environment is left tidy and clean; you adjust by appointment and result
- 1st point of contact for employees
- You lead by example
You report to the Team Leader Palencel
Wat breng je mee?
Who are you?
You know what, when and how to do it. Based on the interpretation of quality deviations and knowledge of raw materials, you are able to adjust the process in case of limited deviation so that the desired product quality is delivered.
As Coordinator Palencel you contribute to creating a safe and pleasant working environment, where responsible behavior and respect are self-evident. You work according to the standards and you ensure that your colleagues do the same. You also like to look critically at the processes. You come up with ideas for improvement and clear solutions. This is in line with our corporate culture
The job requirements:
• Good knowledge of Logistics/Picking activities
• Knowledge of procedures (equipment, safety, hygiene, quality, etc.)
• Experience with operating Reachtrucks & “Stapelaars”
Wat staat daar tegenover?
Naturally, this is matched by a good salary in line with the market, in line with your education and work experience. This is supplemented by fringe benefits, such as an end-of-year bonus, travel allowance and health care allowance. You will join a dynamic organization with a passion for food.
But above all, we think it is important that you feel at home in our organization. At Ter Beke there is an open and informal corporate culture, we are proud of what we do, we share successes and we enjoy working together.
Over Ter Beke
Enthusiasm. determination. drive. dedication. Eagerness. Passion. sincerity. That's what drives us. Summed up in one English word: ZEAL. We use this zeal to fulfill our mission: to bring tasty quality products to every dining table. That is why we endorse our name Ter Beke with: driven by the zeal for your everyday meal.