Young Potential Graduate Program
Kick-start your career at Ter Beke and make an impact on the future!
What are the ingredients of the Young Potential Graduate Program
Are you ambitious and ready to boost your career? Are you looking for personal growth and challenge? Yes? Then grab your chance to participate in our exciting Young Potential Graduate Program. The goal of our Young Potential Graduate Program is to create and offer the opportunity to young talent to develop themselves along with our company and in our core competencies.
- The Young Potential Graduate Program lasts 2 years where you will familiarize yourself with the job content in different operational departments (Production, Slicing & Packaging, Quality,…). Every 6 months you will be given a new assignment in another department or plant. Each assignment will be accompanied by a project or process improvement challenge. It is the perfect combination to enlarge your know-how by multiple experiences!
- You will be assigned to a Mentor and will work with experienced colleagues, who will ensure you receive all the continuous support, training and information about our different activities and business units in order to be successful. But responsibility for the deliverables lies with you off course!
How will you meet this challenge?
- You like a technical and operational challenge and you are fully mobile to work in different business areas and locations in The Netherlands & Belgium
- You are fluent in Dutch, English and (preferably) French
- You are a born team player, who reach goals through collaboration and takes accountability
- You are an analytical problem solver with a hands-on mentality who is eager to get things done
What’s in it for you?
- We offer you the best start of your career, in an innovative, growing and financial strong company with international appeal
- You will get responsibilities as of the first assignment and be supported in your growth through an on-the-job training program and mentoring by experienced colleagues
- You get the chance to participate in in-house and/or external training courses such as project management and leadership skills
- We offer extensive benefits in terms of a company car, insurance, telecom and flexibility, in addition to a competitive salary
About Ter Beke
Enthusiasm. Determination. Drive. Dedication. Eagerness. Passion. Sincerity. This is what drives us. Encompassed in a single word: ZEAL.
We use this zeal to accomplish our mission: putting delicious quality products on every dining table. And for this reason, we endorse our name Ter Beke with: driven by the zeal for your everyday meal.
Ter Beke is an innovative Belgian fresh food group with a wide range of high-quality fresh food products and associated services operating commercially in many European countries. We currently mainly specialize in the production and sale of processed meat products and chilled ready meals, prepared at one of our twelve industrial locations in Belgium and the Netherlands. Ter Beke has more than 2650 employees and has been listed on Euronext Brussels since 1986 and in 2020 realized a turnover of EUR 717,4 million.
We are in search of zealed talent (just graduated Masters) to provide a pipeline with talented professionals and dedicated leaders, now and in the future. Do you want to know how our Alumni Young Potentials experienced the program? Check out this video and get inspired: https://youtu.be/tyvMgUHRTQE